October 24 — 26, 2012
National Center for Atmospheric Research, Boulder, Colorado
Camera-ready Submission Guidelines & Copyright Transfer
Your final submission should adhere to formatting specifications provided by IEEE, to be found in the templates here. Use the US Letter template for MS Word and the Latex Bibliography download for the Latex template.
Once you create a pdf based on the template(s) specified above, follow the steps below to create a IEEE specification compliant submission:
- Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site at http://www.pdf-express.org
- Click "New Users - Click Here".
- Enter cidu2012x for the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted.
- You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
- For each conference paper, click "Create New Title". Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required).
- Click "Submit PDF for Checking" or "Submit Source Files for Conversion". Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click "Upload File". You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
Once the PDF Express verified .pdf document is created, please go to the CMT website in order to submit your camera ready pdf. Once you login, click on the 'Edit' button next to "Camera Ready Required" and follow the instructions to upload your specification compliant pdf file.
Please note that your camera ready submission is incomplete without the IEEE copyright transfer form submission!
For copyright transfer to IEEE, click on the link "Submit IEEE Copyright Form" to go the IEEE website. Answer all questions correctly in order to determine your copyright and complete the form.
On completion, remember to download the pdf of your copyright and upload the Electronics Copyright Form in the CMT system. Without this, your camera-ready submission is not complete.
Paper Submission Guidelines
For submitting your papers to CIDU 2012, please use our submission site.
- All full paper submissions are due on June 4, 2012 11:59 PM Pacific time.
- Full paper submissions cannot be more than 8 pages long, including all references, figures, tables and appendices (if any).
- This year we will follow a 2 column format for the CIDU proceedings. Authors must adhere to the formatting guidelines specified in the template.
- Papers that do not conform to the submission guidelines will be rejected without review.
Poster Submission Guidelines
For submitting your posters to CIDU 2012, please use our submission site.
- Poster submissions are due Sep 30, 2012 11:59 PM Pacific time.
- Poster submissions should be no more than 2 pages in the same 2 column format as the full papers.
To submit your papers/posters, please go to our Microsoft CMT submission site here