- Related Research Areas
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
In January of 2016 a group of NASA civil servants and contractors representing various NASA Life Sciences organizations met at Ames Research Center to discuss common data goals and issues with an aim to leveraging resources between projects and learning from each other.
Files available to download from this site include the presentations made at that Jan 2016 TEM.
TEM-2 was held May 31, 2018
Other, NASA Space LIfe Sciences Data TEM - 1 year ago
Shared By: Alan Wood
Space Life Sciences Research - Data & Biosample Archiving Shared data/metadata, methods, goals, user strategies & challenges.
- Any registered users can join
- Anybody can view this project
- Any registered users can leave comments
- Anybody can view comments
Visit our help center