- Related Research Areas
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, Diagnostics, Prognostics
A systems view is necessary to detect, diagnose, predict, and mitigate adverse events during the flight of an aircraft. While most aircraft subsystems look for simple threshold exceedance and report them to a central maintenance computer, the vehicle–level reasoning system (VLRS) that operates on these evidence tends to be reactive than proactive. Vehicle Integrated Prognostic Reasoner (VIPR) is a NASA funded effort for developing the next generation VLRS.
Nothing to see here at the moment. Check back later.
- Any registered users can join
- Anybody can view this project
- Any registered users can leave comments
- Anybody can view comments
Visit our help center