- Related Research Areas
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, Diagnostics, Human Factors, Mitigation, Prognostics, Verification and Validation
• Designed custom tooling for new product development of Boeing-NASA ISS (International Space Station) solar panel structure.
• Developed new global optimization techniques for designing new airplanes.
• Conceptualized advanced methodology for project development of solar panel structures.
• Authored ten publications with topics covering design and global, structural optimization.
• Presented paper on “New Shape Optimization Method” at Boeing Structural Dynamics Conference in 2009.
• Recipient of National Science Foundation Design Award in 2006.
BOEING, Renton, Washington 2008-Present
Mechanical Engineer, Propulsion Optimization (2010-Present)
• Minimize 737 Max airplane weight and increase the efficiency in Propulsion Optimization Group through development new design of structure and optimal shape.
• Devise design and analysis methods with innovative shape and optimization of trust reverser.
• Develop technology to build rapid geometry and Finite Element Method for structural optimization.
• Validate and test optimization results with other engine companies through joint efforts with customers.
Mechanical Engineer, Stress Analyst, Service Engineering Group, Everett, Washington (2010)
• Consulted with airline company representatives as Engineering Team member concerning aircraft servicing.
• Partnered with airline companies to define research issues/potential problems and increase flight time.
• Created simulations/models/testing protocols, damage tolerance; conducted fatigue analysis.
Mechanical Engineer, Houston, Texas (2008-2010)
• Performed complex analysis for Boeing-NASA projects; created simulations, models, and test protocols to root cause design issues.
• Collaborated with team on NASTRAN modeling performance and results accuracy for appropriate response during space missions.
• Conducted low-cycle and high-cycle fatigue analysis of Solar Array Rotary Joint.
• Analyzed solar panel buckling and load ratio using NASTRAN and MATLAB; correlated to empirical data.
Nothing to see here at the moment. Check back later.
- Any registered users can join
- Anybody can view this project
- Any registered users can leave comments
- Anybody can view comments
Visit our help center